3. USER CONTENT. You grant Mogul Division Publising a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Mogul Division Publising, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Mogul Division Publising, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Mogul Division Publising may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Mogul Division Publising HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. ALTHOUGH Mogul Division Publising HAS A GOOD FAITH BELIEF THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE SITE AND SERVICE IS BENEFICIAL, Mogul Division Publising MAKES NO GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE SITE AND SERVICE WILL BE USEFUL OR BENEFICIAL TO ANY PERSONS USING IT. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE SITE AND SERVICE. Mogul Division Publising IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Mogul Division Publising EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Mogul Division Publising DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. Mogul Division Publising’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Mogul Division Publising BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY Mogul Division Publising. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
10. PROHIBITED USES. Mogul Division Publising imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Mogul Division Publising in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
12. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2015 Mogul Division Publising All rights reserved.
15. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, names, service marks, or logos owned by Mogul Division Publising or by any third party.
16. Quebec USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Mogul Division Publising from its offices in Quebec. Mogul Division Publising makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Mogul Division Publising’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any province or jurisdiction other than Quebec.